Galen Myotherapy® does not replace veterinary medicine, or act as a diagnostic tool. Your veterinary surgeon will be consulted prior to any therapy. You should consult your veterinary surgeon with specific questions and for a diagnosis of your animal’s health.
- Galen Natural Progression
- Galen Canine Myotherapy
- When can it help?
- Why choose a Galen Myotherapist?
- What can it help?
- Why is it important to understand the implications of secondary or compensatory issues?
- What to look for
- How does the therapist work with you?
- How do I go about getting treatment for my dog?
- Learn more
- Tails from the Consulting Room
- Veterinary Surgeon’s Guide
- Find A Practitioner