- Call you nearest practitioner
- Arrange an appointment to discuss your dog’s history, discuss fees and logistics
- Decide who will gain the written veterinary consent
- The therapist will either come to your house or some therapists have their own premises.
- Often you will receive emailed instructions about what to expect before and how your dog may be after the treatment
- At the treatment your dog will be handled will respect and given choice.
- After the treatment, you will be given a Home Recovery Plan, including some ‘hands-on’ techniques to use and help your dogs progress at home, also advise on exercise.
For further information see our treatment protocols