The self-directed study for the theory section will take approximately 120 hours to complete.
The theory is divided into two units and each of these units have manageable tasks within them.
Each unit has between 10-12 tasks to complete.
A student must complete each task and return to their tutor, via the studend portal, for assessing and feedback. This ensures regular feedback so the student is clear as to the expectations
The areas it covers are:
- Massage techniques and their effects both physiologically and psychologically
- The effects of massage on the systems of the body
- The dog’s musculature, muscle name and location, function and action.
- Connective fascia, what is it and what does it do?
- How important is fascia within mobility?
- Injury effects and repair
If more details of course content are required please contact firstname.lastname@example.org