The Diploma in Canine Myotherapy is a Level 3 externally accredited course through the Ofqual framework. The course has been successfully running for over 10 years and was by many years the first externally accredited course specialising in Canine Myotherapy. It is structured into theory and then practical. A student can sign on at any time.
A student with anatomy and physiology background can go straight onto the Diploma. A student without can start with the Introduction to Canine Anatomy and Physiology, this too is accredited if required. There is no requirement for accreditation in this course for a student to then progress to the DipCM. There are also opportunities to spread the costs of both courses.
Key information that demonstrates the quality of this course.
- This is a level 3 Diploma course
- The course is constantly reviewed, both internally by Galen and externally by our Internal Quality Assessor.
- Our teaching is also observed by our IQA to ensure quality of teaching and feedback.
- Accredited through Laser Learning Awards who are approved by Ofqual.
- All tutors have regular standardisation meetings to ensure continuity of approach and feedback
- All learners are tracked fully through their learning cycle to ensure they are supported
- All tutors have formal qualifications in teaching as well as professional qualifications
- Student portal and forum ensuring support
- Complaints process that is managed externally allowing students an opportunity to complain to individuals outside of the tutor circle.
A SELECTION OF PHOTOGRAPHS FROM OUR PRACTICAL SESSIONS