The first in Norfolk! Places are limited so book your space quickly!
Massage has huge benefits for dogs with mobility issues of any kind including arthritis, it is also a great tool to use if you have a sporting or working dog, almost every dog will benefit in some way from massage treatment.
Want to learn more?
During the workshop, there will be discussion and media supporting evidence on stresses asserted on your dog and how you can recognise and help avoid them.
The day includes:
- How environmental stresses can affect your dog
- The impacts of everyday actions on your dog and what you can do about it
- The discussion of case histories
- Study various footage to understand how injury can affect your dog’s ongoing mobility
- The benefits of massage
- How stress effects the dog and how massage helps
- Canine anatomy and comparative anatomy
- Basic information of the circulatory and lymphatic systems
- The skeletal structure of the dog
- Superficial ‘bony’ landmarks
- The main muscular groups
- How to massage your dog effectively using dedicated techniques
- Practice performing ‘passive movement’ to enhance joint health and range of movement
Hall for All
Sunday 10th February 2019
Price £80 including refreshments
Time 10 – 4PM
There will be space to exercise your dog and ample parking
For a booking for and payment details please contact: email@example.com