- A brief outline of the skeletal, muscular and nervous systems
- How the body recognises pain
- Gait discussion, effects of arthritis and compensatory issues
- Canine arthritis: how it develops
- The physical and psychological effects of arthritis
- Practical instruction of simple massage techniques that will help your arthritic dog.
- Practical demonstration of “passive movement” to help maximise joint health and natural range of movement
This is an enjoyable and mutually beneficial way for you and your dog to spend a day in the company of other handlers and their dogs with similar issues.